What you will learn in the course:
- Create applications for both Mac, Windows & Linux,
- Understand the near-entire Electron API in detail,
- Package Electron applications for distribution,
- Expand your existing skills beyond the browser & add an invaluable new skill to your resume,
Course content overview:
- Developing with Electron
- Main Process API
- IPC Communication
- Renderer Process API
- Shared API
- Features & Techniques, Project
- Application Distribution
- Mac Touch Bar, Outro
Requirements for the course:
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS,
- Be comfortable with very basic usage of the command line,
- Basic understanding of Node.js,
If you are beginner also if you are expert download this course:
- Learn to develop with Electron using the best tools
- Understand the different parts of Electron and how they work together
- Cover the near-entire Electron API, learning one module at a time
- Learn Electron features & techniques for using API modules together
- New knowledge to practical use by building a detailed 8-step Electron project from scratch.
Who is the audience for the course:
- This course is designed for developers with a good understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS & JS, looking to start building native Desktop applications using their existing knowledge.
- The course covers almost every aspect of Electron and is very comprehensive.
- No prior experience with Electron is required.